Welcome to Kayco Roofing
Kayco Roofing is the first choice of First Coast homeowners. Our owner, Clark Briggs, insists on exceeding your expectations. The boss accepts nothing less than the best, since he knows you have a choice of roofing contractors, and you have honored us with your business.
Your first choice for:
Call 904-375-0798 now for a free roofing estimate
We proudly serve Jacksonville and the surrounding First Coast communities
Your satisfaction is job one:
Our customer service dedication was set a dozen years ago when our locally owned and operated business began. Your free estimate, to this day, is still be written by our owner himself, after he performs an expert, detailed inspection of the project.
He inspects and supervises all of the work to ensure perfect workmanship, proper professionalism at your home, and peak value for your installation or repair dollar.
Top five reasons doing business with a local roofing company benefits you:
- Our experience in Jacksonville and the surrounding communities has given our crews a keen understanding of what most often causes roof problems in this area, so we can provide the rapid roof leak and wind damage repair you need.
- We know the roofing materials that work best in our challenging climate, and work with you on your re-roof to choose the best for durability and the beauty of your home.
- Acquiring proper permits is efficient, because we know the local processes, where to go and who to see. We are a preferred contractor of Owens Corning, the largest roofing material manufacturer in the business.
- This means they have checked our installation skills and believe they will ensure your roof performs as Owens designed it. It often entitles you to longer warranties.
- We have earned certification from the Better Business Bureau, who are trusted to monitor local businesses.
- Before the start of our tropical storm season, experts recommend you get a roof inspection to make certain your current roof will stand up to the worst the Atlantic can deliver our area.
- In addition, after we've had a significant storm, a professional determination of whether your roof "made it through okay" is also advised.
- Why? Because by the time you spot a leak it may be too late. By the time an indoor stain appears, roof decking, insulation and sheet rock may be saturated. This is one of the costliest parts of extensive roof repair - not the roof itself!
Our professional inspections, once again by "the boss", finds undiscovered leaks and potential problems. Problems with metal flashing (roof seam coverings), misaligned shingles or material rot can only be spotted on the roof, by a trained inspector. Call us first!
Integrity and honesty
A roof estimate should always be given in person, never over the phone. We feel strongly about this; it's why we send our most experienced person, the owner of the company. Your estimate and consultation are always free. It costs you nothing to learn how we can re-roof or repair the roof on your most important possession, you home.
When you need emergency repair
You want the tarp off, and a water tight new roof or repair finished expediently. The experience and skill of our installers ensures this. Plus, they do it right the first time so there are no delays for "fixes".
Get your re-roof at a reasonable price; get roof repair affordably and expertly
Call 904-375-0798 for a free estimate today
We are the premier roofer and roof repair experts in Jacksonville, Orange Park, Middleburg, Green Cove Springs, Jacksonville Beach, Neptune Beach, The Villages, Ponte Vedra Beach, St Augustine FL. and Gainesville Florida.