New Roof in Jacksonville, Florida
A new roof in Jacksonville, Florida is an investment in the future and protection of your home. You need honest cost estimates, first-rate manufacturers’ products, and skilled installation. You’ve come to the best place to get all three, and more.
A new roof in Jacksonville, Florida may be less expensive than you think!
Call 904-375-0798 for a free estimate
How do you know it’s time?
If your home is “in its teens” it is time to start planning for a new roof in Jacksonville, Florida.
- As an example, asphalt shingles installed 15 years ago are reaching the end of their protective life. (You’ll be glad to know new asphalt roofing we now install has been engineered to last much longer.)
- Simply put, our sun, wind and rain rapidly deteriorate older roofing technology. And “older” can mean a roof installed ten years ago. There have been innovations in durability and strength developed in the past decade which will enhance your new roof in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Rest assured your new roof should last longer than the one it replaced. Some manufacturers are so confident of the durability of their roofing materials that they now offer 25 year warranties. Select materials come with 35 year performance protection. Some metal roofing products carry 50 year manufacturer warranties.
The top ten remarkably long-lasting new materials we will install for your new roof in Jacksonville, Florida
- Asphalt Shingle
- Engineered Metal Roofing
- Laminated Shingles
- Composition shingle
- Clay tile
- Cement tile
- Copper or tin
The premier roofing product manufacturer, Owens Corning, has honored us with its elite Preferred Contractor status. This means we have met the manufacturer’s standards for precise installation of its products and for customer service that backs it up.
“The time to fix the roof is when the sun is shining,”
According to an old saying. You don’t have to wait for a leak, or for wind to rip off shingles or panels, to give us a call. The estimate is free and there’s no obligation. We’d like you to consider that we are a local, family business. We’re going to tell you honestly if it’s time for a new roof in Jacksonville, Florida, or if there are other options to extend the life of your roof. Integrity keeps us in business.
The National Roofing Contractors Association
(NRCA) suggests you check the background of any contractor you consider for a new roof in Jacksonville, Florida.
Business license : We are a state-certified roofing contractor.
Business record : We are proud to have been accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
Insurance : The insurance we carry protects you – and our workers.
Stability : We’ve been doing business in Jacksonville for 15 years and are family owned and operated.
Get your new roof in Jacksonville, Florida with no stress, from cost quote to complete satisfaction
About the cost of installation
- “Tear off” is an industry term for the labor costs of removing your old roof.
- The time needed to felt, or tarpaper the new roof will be calculated.
- If decking or wood trim edges of the roof need to be replaced on your new roof in Jacksonville, Florida you will get detail on the labor for this step.
- Wet wood replacement, insulation and any structural repair will add cost.
- Finally, the labor for the re-surfacing itself will be calculated.
- Time for cleanup and hauling off the old roofing will be a factor.
Your free estimate will be computed by the owner of our business himself, to set a standard for the customer service you will receive, as we add protection to the largest investment anyone has – their home.