Roofing Contractor in Jacksonville, Florida
As your roofing contractor in Jacksonville, Florida we deliver expertise and integrity, from first proposal to final perfection. We are grateful you’ve made us your choice for roof repair or a new roof. With more than a dozen years of excellent service, you can trust us for repair and installation of roofing and gutters.
The foremost roofing contractor in Jacksonville, Florida
Call 904-375-0798 and ask for a free estimate
The top three reasons customer satisfaction begins and ends with our owner
- Your free estimate will actually be written by our owner, after a detailed inspection of the work to be done, measurement of your roof, and your decision on the roofing material you prefer.
- And he’ll be back to answer any questions you have during the work. Of course, his visits to the job site ensure quality workmanship, a clean and safe project, and value for your installation dollar.
- Our owner, Clark Briggs, insists we exceed your expectations those of the local building inspector. The boss accepts nothing less than the best, since he believes you’ve chosen us to be your roofing contractor in Jacksonville, Florida because we guarantee the best.
As you can see, we will make certain your job is done right – the first time.
Ask for a no-cost estimate for repair and installation of :
- Cold Process Flat Roofing
- Gutters and Downspouts
When it’s time for a replacement roof, we are the roofing contractor in Jacksonville, Florida to give attention to both energy efficiency and exterior decor.
- The federal government allows homeowners to claim tax credits for upgrading the energy efficiency of an existing roof. In the year 2010 the credit has gone up from 10% to 30% - you can recover up to $1500 of the cost of new roofing materials. Ask your roofing contractor in Jacksonville, Florida about ENERGY STAR tax information.
- Federal energy experts say it is possible to cut cooling expenses in half by installing an energy-efficient roof.
- Energy-efficiency comes from what are called “reflective” roofs. The light color, and material design bounce away as much as 90% of the sun’s energy. This will cut the demand for cooling so significantly, your new roof can pay for itself in roughly seven years.
- Other cost savings: proper attic ventilation will extend the life of an asphalt shingle roof, saving the cost of replacement. Make us the roofing contractor in Jacksonville, Florida to install your ventilation. Effective gutters and downspouts reduce pooling which causes deterioration and promotes leaks. You save on repairs.
Materials and styles
- Asphalt: There’s a reason it’s a classic. It’s affordable, durable, and now comes in shapes and thicknesses that augment décor.
- Slate: your roofing contractor in Jacksonville, Florida gives you a choice between real slate and synthetic slate. Synthetic slate is light, often made from recycled material, and still can carry warranties of up to 50 years.
- Metal: is a “storm shield” which is designed to withstand hurricane winds and rain. Plus a metal roof cannot be penetrated by hail, will never decompose and can last a lifetime.
- Tile: terra cotta only begins the list of options. Tiles are surprisingly light weight, long-lasting, and now come in a variety of exterior-enhancing colors.
Roofing contractor in Jacksonville, Florida
It isn’t always “a pound of cure”
Many people think that once a roofing contractor in Jacksonville, Florida comes out and isolates a problem, the next step has to be replacing the entire roof. Just as often, our experts can suggest repairs and partial replacements that allow you to plan for the day you’re ready for a new roof.