A roofing estimate features a delicate confluence of a few different factors. An estimate from a contractor who proposes to fix your problem has a nasty reputation for exaggeration or worse, a complete fabrication. However, if there is a problem with your roof, or you need a whole new one, what can you do? What is needed is a healthy dose of trust; we are the good guys who have developed a substantial word-of-mouth clientele because we have earned the trust of our communities during several years of service.
When we say we offer you a free roofing estimate, this is not just some over the phone, ballpark figure. Nope, we go to your home and make comprehensive and precise estimates after exhaustive measurements, so that you know exactly what you may be entering into while working with us. However, we know that just because we give you a complete consultation, it does not mean you have signed off yet on any work. It is just our way of letting you know that we candidly and happily come to that crucial intersection that is a necessary component for contract work, and it is called trust.
How do you know you can trust us for an honest and accurate roofing estimate?
- BBB (Better Business Bureau) members: Founded in 1912, this not-for-profit organization has been the most recognized watchdog group throughout North America. This is a non-governmental, neutral agency that we are proud to say we are members of. Beware of any contractor that is hesitant, reticent or in any way makes excuses for not procuring paperwork or otherwise providing proof of legitimacy. This may be the most reliable source for checking up on a business, which is essential when considering a roofing estimate. We are a preferred contractor for materials that are absolutely top of the line, so when we expertly install materials with total precision, our materials are sure to last you a very long time.
- A bit of everything: We are a multidimensional, talented group of craftsmen who do all manner of roof work, from commercial to residential with all kinds of materials to adequately suit your needs, it is good to know that when we come to your project, we have the benefit of several years and the dexterity to handle anything you throw at us. We have a uniquely intimate understanding of the relationship between Jacksonville’s rooftops and the weather it endures. Our quality is second to none, and our roofing estimate will be accurate, fair and honest.
- Saving you money: We are a preferred contractor for materials that are absolutely top of the line, so when we expertly install materials with total precision, our materials are sure to last you a very long time. With shady contractors usually comes shoddy work. Poor workmanship plus mediocre at best materials equals frequent repairs needed on your roof.
When it comes to our work, materials and customer service, you can be sure that we make absolutely no shortcuts. For one, we make no illusions that businesses get away with less than great service in the end. A price is paid for that at some point. Second, we are connected to our communities. We rely on other contract services, and so do our friends, families, and neighbors. We put ourselves in your shoes when we have the privilege of assessing your roof for a roofing estimate.
What questions must be answered in order to give you a fair and accurate roof estimate?
How steep is it? This is called “pitch”.
How tall is your structure? Is it more than one story?
How close can our installers get to your home? (This affects removal and delivery costs)
How much material is there to “tear off” if needed?
How much rebuilding of substructure might be needed?
Are there architectural interruptions to the roof? (Skylights, chimneys, dormers)
What is your budget?
Our roof estimate in North Florida gives you details not only on the cost but also the many benefits
- Asphalt shingle is often the most affordable material. The estimated useful life of a standard asphalt shingle roof has been rising due to new manufacturing improvements. Where once you might only get 15 years out of a roof, now 25 years is average.
- The resale value of your home or property will increase with a new roof. Realtors call it “a selling point.”
- Manufacturer warranties generally cover defective materials and roofing systems; not all manufacturer warranties are the same. You’ll get a full explanation during your roof estimate.
Energy savings can pay you back for the cost of the roof. Next-generation reflective roofing causes 90% of the sun’s radiant energy to bounce off and away from the surface of your roof. That means heat is not passing through to your interior. It dramatically reduces the demand for cooling in your home. Federal energy experts say it is possible to cut cooling expenses in half by having a professional roofing company install an energy-efficient roof.
Schedule a free cost quote for repairs, too
If you’ve discovered roof damage, usually because of a leak, we promise a timely roof estimate. If the repair is due to a storm, lightning or fire, we can be your advocate with insurance companies by providing detailed analysis and expert assessment.
Factors affecting a repair roof estimate in include:
- How many shingles or tiles will have to be taken off?
- What condition is the decking underneath? Might it need to be replaced? In cases of fire, it’s almost assured.
- Is there any damage to the decking that will need repair?
- Do you need insulation replaced?
- Is there wet wood framing?
- Is there damage around chimneys, turbines, vents, skylights, or other structures? Our roof estimate will take a thorough inspection into account.
- How large is the roof being replaced or the area being repaired?